CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
By participating in the competition, the user agrees to the following conditions of participation and the data protection declaration.
1. How can you win?
You can enter the competition by subscribing to the Monk Distillery Instagram page and linking the gin bottle picture with @monk.distillery. Participation in the competition is independent of a customer relationship. A business relationship with the organiser does not increase the chance of winning. Postal entries will not be taken into account in the draw.
2. Over what period does the competition take place?
The exact period can be found in the respective post.
3. who can participate?
Participation is free of charge and open to any natural person who is at least 18 years old and lives in Europe:
Employees, relatives and distributors of Monk Distillery are excluded from participation.
4. Who is excluded from participation?
The organiser is entitled to exclude individual persons from participation if
there are justified reasons, e.g. violation of these conditions of participation, double or multiple participation, manipulation, etc., and reserves the right to take legal action. Sweepstake clubs as well as automated sweepstakes services are not eligible to participate. Please enter only once per competition question. Multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning as they will be filtered and blocked from the draw.
5. How are the winners determined?
Winners will be selected at random.
6. How will I know if I have won?
Winners will be notified via a mention via comment under the competition post.
7. How do I receive my prize?
With the prize notification, the winner will be asked to provide the organiser with their correct name, address and date of birth. The entrant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. The prize will be sent to the winner free of charge by post.
8. What happens if I do not get in touch after being notified of the prize?
If a winner does not contact the organiser within 3 working days of being notified of the prize, the prize will be forfeited.
the prize will be forfeited. The same applies in the event that a winner provides incorrect contact details and it is therefore not possible to send or hand over the prize.
9. reservation clause
The organiser reserves the right to modify, interrupt or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. However, this option will only be used if, for reasons of force majeure, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, it is not possible to guarantee that the game will be carried out properly. The organiser is not liable for losses, cancellations or delays caused by circumstances beyond its control.
10. data protection provisions
The Promoter will store and use the data collected solely for the purpose of running the competition. After the end of the competition, all data will be deleted. Data protection
11. organiser of the competition
This competition is not associated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organised by Instagram.
Promoter, organiser and recipient is not Instagram but:
Pfarrer Huber Ring 10
Phone: +49 (0)8063 - 20 79 966
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should be directed to Monk Distillery and not to Facebook/Instagram.
12. miscellaneous: Winning claims cannot be transferred or assigned to other persons. Legal recourse is excluded. Should individual provisions of the conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall remain unaffected. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid provision. The organiser reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time.